What is Paired Donation Exchange | Who is Eligible?
You are eligible for Paired Kidney Exchange if:
- Your physician has diagnosed you with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- You are medically approved for a kidney transplant
- You have a Living Kidney Donor that does not match you due to being the wrong blood type or is not compatible for various reasons.
You do not have to be on dialysis in order to qualify to be placed on BiologicTx Paired Exchange list. However, you do need to be listed on the UNOS Deceased Donor Wait List.
You are eligible to be a kidney donor in BiologicTx Paired Exchange if:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have been medically cleared to become a kidney donor
- You are not compatible with the individual you want to donate to.